Expansive and Growth.

This is Me

Life has been about twists and turns and sharing the thoughts has to be what inspires me to put them down.Every bold step that has been taken turns out to be a huge lesson,all round.
There are subtle lessons in the tiny details when I look with an open heart.I realised I am responsible  for most of the strides.Action really does pay.Taking the first step could open a doorway to massive growth.Thoughts are powerful, making a decision  to be better even as a thought is something powerful. 

Working around defining worth has to be the most daunting sometimes. Being comfortable in the old ways could be crippling. It is mostly the easiest way out.
Adulting to me has always been about breaking out of comfortable ways that over the years have been adopted to solve challenges. As time go by,these don't work anymore. A break out of the safe shell is the way to go.No matter how painful it could be,that's what growth is all about,that's how worth is determined. What am I really capable of,what is just wrong and need Chang, what can I do to be satisfied with myself,what am I willing to let go of to climb to the highest that I can,what can I pursue to be of service for the better?
The promises that I make to myself are a message  to the universe to guide my path to be one with my self.