SIGNIFICANT LIFE CHANGES.

LOOKING WITH OPENNESS AND KINDNESS.[Love Life]
Having seen it all as it comes ,after this day my life took a change that I wouldn't have imagined possible .loosing everything to a stranger because my notoriority of being 'open to love' however it comes .Not really everything but stuff that mattered most in my life then. Vanity as I would say now because they are gone.
Here I am building from scratch ,the funny thing is the confidence in myself, that time is this offering that can incorporate patience to build fortresses .That dreams come true you just got to pick up and start over like afresh. Thank God for life and conquer.
With the belief that everything that's discovered along the path of life is a boost to discovery of what's next for you.


I figured there is embarrassment that comes with betrayal .For one I was embarrassed of the silly mistake I made that I even met the betrayer and walked away because of the fear of the burden of confronting this person of their shortcomings.it should come from their heart to be a good person. That's a burden that I don't want to carry for them. Its their journey let them deal with the consequences .My job as it seems is learning from this, making better choices and opening my eyes to the fact I need to work on my standards, that I choose who I associate and want to associate with ,to never settle and to  look out for myself.
I have always worked hard manually but I have always lagged when it came to setting boundaries, self sacrificing, taking care of everything but me and my house, more like I come second after everyone I care about .This changed after this fateful day .For the first time I believed wolf in sheep clothing. I look at this day as lucky for me because I would never last a second in my 'dream self' life with the old me .It had to go .The hurt almost felt unbearable but the clarity was undeniable.
When I become a star ,that person admired for the good things she's done ,know that her pain was her lesson. Always eager for the next step of elevation ,quick to see the lesson in the blunder and grateful


Comments

Popular Posts