Miracles and Magic .

In my World.



Miracle happens in ways that we can never predict ever but that’s the beauty of it all.Someone watchers over me,someone knows what my body ,my soul needs each time.When I need to rest,when I need to keep going they are aware.



I trust in them because it’s like magic,everything I need appears at like the right time.It always seems they are like ten steps ahead.

Today I live knowing my life is not even mine...everything is already destined I just have to follow my intuition and I walk straight into my destiny which I also have a feeling is a beautiful shock.

They know where I need to be and at what time that’s why I will live my life content knowing that In everything I do to better myself ,my life and that of those around me,I am going to live authentically,trusting that I’ll be led to the ultimate freedom,ultimate blessing and ultimate prosperity.

Love ðŸ¦‹

Comments

Popular Posts